ambari-user mailing list archives

From ÐΞ€ρ@Ҝ (๏̯͡๏) <deepuj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding host to cluster
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 16:15:45 GMT
This is resolved now.
However after upgrade i lost zookeeper server. It did not start after
multiple attempts. Hence i removed the node after moving to maintenance
mode. Now am not able to add zookeeper server. There are several zk clients.
Yes, every node in my cluster can do passwordless ssh from ambari server.

I do not see an option to add zookeeper server to zk service. I need it.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 6:48 PM, Jeff Sposetti <jeff@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Did you make any modifications to your ssh setup? Can you confirm your SSH
> setup and also confirm (from command line) that from Ambari Server to the
> new machines can be reached via SSH?
>

> http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/Ambari-1.6.0.0/bk_using_Ambari_book/content/ambari-chap1-5-2.html
>

> On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 1:51 AM, Alberto Ayora <alberto.ayora@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> after installing a single-node cluster with ambari 1.6.0. Everything was
>> ok and is running. But, after that, I have tried to add a new host to the
>> cluster and I found this error:
>>
>> ==========================
>> Copying common functions script...
>> ==========================
>>
>> Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
>> lost connection
>> scp /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/common_functions
>> host=hcchcadp2.sergas.local, exitcode=1
>>
>> ERROR: Bootstrap of host hcchcadp2.sergas.local fails because previous action finished
with non-zero exit code (1)
>> ERROR MESSAGE: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
>> lost connection
>>
>> STDOUT:
>> Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
>> lost connection
>>

>> The question is that I can reach this host by SSH without password from
>> host-master.
>>
>> Does anybody have any idea if I am doing something wrong?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> --
>> Alberto Ayora Pais (Calling Card
>> <http://si.gnatur.es/alberto.ayora@gmail.com/npwf>)
>>
>> *<Please, don't send me files with extensions: .docx, .xlsx and/or .pptx>*
>>
>> *<Do not print if not necessary. Let's protect our environment>*
>>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Deepak