ambari-user mailing list archives

From Dimitris Bouras <dmpou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ambari 1.6.0 installation error
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 11:43:56 GMT
Thank you both for your promt reply

Deepak, I will try out your solution thanks.

Yusako, I still cannot seem to install the ambari-cluster following the
quick start guide. I have attached my steps in a "steps.txt" please point
out any steps I might be missing or user privileges that may be involved.

Furthermore i have attached the console output of installation and the tail
of  /ambari-server.log & (ui logs)  for both cases as root and vagrant
using same insecure key. I cant seem to get to work with either.

Thanks in advance for your help

Dimitri