ambari-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Renault <orena...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari 1.6.0 installation error
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 12:05:10 GMT
It's probably a good assumption. You need to have distributed the public
ssh key to every hosts ahead of time.

An alternative is to install ambari-agent on each node, configured it (edit
/etc/ambari-agent/conf/ambari-agent.conf and point it to your
ambari-server) and start the agent.

Thanks
Olivier

--