ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: weird error using the ambari API to kick a cluster
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 22:16:04 GMT
Hi Greg,

Not sure if you have or not, but you might want to take a look at the
new Ambari Blueprint API [1]
It makes it really simple set up a new cluster with a small number of API calls.

Ambari Python Client can be extended to support Blueprint API, but
right now it doesn't do that yet.
The Blueprint API itself is very simple, so it should not be hard to
add the support if someone wants to take that up.
Ambari Groovy Client already supports Blueprint API (but if you want
to use Python rather than Java, this is not an option for you).

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Blueprints

Yusaku

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE