ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: updated API docs
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:33:05 GMT
Hi Greg,

We need to add Blueprint API to that doc (or at least point to the
Blueprint Wiki [1]).

Currently, when adding a host to an existing cluster (created via
blueprint or not), you need to do what you described (add host to
cluster, assign components, install, start).
An improvement JIRA for this feature has been filed (targeting 1.7.0
release). [2]

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Blueprints
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-6275

Thanks,