ambari-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ambari upgrade
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:34:34 GMT
Can you list the contents of
/var/lib/ambari-server/resources/stacks/
and /var/lib/ambari-server/resources/stacks/HDP

looks like the definition of HDP-1.3.3 stack is not accessible.

Can you also check through the following call that HDP-1.3.3. is indeed the
stack version?

curl-u admin:admin http://<ambari server host>:8080/api/v1/clusters/<
clustername>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE