ambari-user mailing list archives

From EdwardKing <zhan...@neusoft.com>
Subject Can't install ambari
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 01:09:47 GMT
I want to install ambari1.4.3 under Redhat Linux 6.4,so I download ambari-1.4.3.tar.gz and
I use apache-maven-3.2.1 to execute following command:
[root@localhost ambari-1.4.3]# tar xfvz ambari-1.4.3.tar.gz
[root@localhost ambari-1.4.3]# cd ambari-1.4.3
[root@localhost ambari-1.4.3]# mvn versions:set -DnewVersion=1.4.3
[root@localhost ambari-1.4.3]# mvn -B clean install package rpm:rpm -DnewVersion=1.4.3 -DskipTests
-Dpython.ver="python >= 2.6"

but it raise following errors:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7:run (compile)
on project ambari-web: An Ant BuildException has occured: Execute failed: java.io.IOException:
Cannot run program "npm" (in directory "/opt/yarn/ambari-1.4.3/ambari-web"): error=2, No such
file or directory
[ERROR] around Ant part ...<exec dir="/opt/yarn/ambari-1.4.3/ambari-web" executable="npm"
failonerror="false">... @ 4:86 in /opt/yarn/ambari-1.4.3/ambari-web/target/antrun/build-ambari-web-compile.xml
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following
articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :ambari-web
[root@localhost ambari-1.4.3]#

Why raise above error? I try ambari-1.6.0 again,it still  raise above error. How can I install
ambari successfully? I am a newer to ambari,please help me. Thanks

of
is
copying

from