ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Using Ambari with vanilla Apache releases
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 18:15:49 GMT
For those who wish to attend remotely, here's the WebEx info:

###

Topic: Ambari-Bigtop Hackathon
Date: Thursday, May 1, 2014
Time: 6:00 pm, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 624 773 329
Meeting Password: bigdata

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to
https://hortonworks.webex.com/hortonworks/j.php?MTID=m0b48c3cdec484c562f98b0aa95e3c4f6

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: bigdata
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://hortonworks.webex.com/hortonworks/j.php?MTID=mc94a66bcd3489f1e18214fcb9d97242b

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208
Global call-in numbers:
https://hortonworks.webex.com/hortonworks/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=304044357&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:624 773 329

###

Thanks,
Yusaku

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Yusaku Sako <yusaku@hortonworks.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is a reminder that the Ambari-BigTop hackathon is happening this
> Thursday (May 1) at 6pm!
> Hortonworks will host this event.
>
> Hortonworks is located at:
> 3460 West Bayshore Road
> Palo Alto, CA 94303
> USA
>
> If you are planning on attending, please reply to this message by
> Wednesday evening so that we know how many to expect for ordering food, etc.
>
> Thanks,
> Yusaku
>

> On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Sumit Mohanty <smohanty@hortonworks.com>wrote:
>
>> Great. Yusaku and I will look into the logistics requirement and get back.
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org>wrote:

>>> this

>>> Alto
>>>
>>> That would be perfect. Turns out I need a little bit more lead time to
>>> host it at Pivotal, so if we can get together at HW office next week,
>>> that'll be ideal -- personally I can be as flexible as needed, except
>>> for afternoon on Tue (but I can do Tue before 4pm).
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Roman.
>>>

>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE