ambari-user mailing list archives

From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Ambari configure firewall
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 14:43:20 GMT
Hello all,

I'd like to suggest to community to have an option for Ambari to configure firewall. I think
it will be incredibly useful if Ambari would have this feature for the enterprise folks? The
port configuration information is incredible but thinking what is already possible with Ambari,
this should not be complicated? I can create Jira if there's interest and perhaps help with
the development.

Artem Ervits
New York Presbyterian

contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are
mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.