ambari-user mailing list archives

From "Tapper, Gunnar" <gunnar.tap...@hp.com>
Subject RE: HBase HDFS Security
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 17:26:52 GMT
1.4.4.23

I’ll try to upgrade to 1.5.x but does that change the existing environment?

Sincerely,

Gunnar

Download a free version of HPDSM, a unified big-data administration tool for Vertica and Hadoop
at: http://www.vertica.com/marketplace

“People don’t know what they want until you show it to them… Our task is to read things
that are not yet on the page.” — Steve Jobs

From: Sumit Mohanty [mailto:smohanty@hortonworks.com]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 4:47 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Re: HBase HDFS Security

You can use rpm -qa | grep ambari

You can also use (if its a recent enough release)
ambari-server --version
ambari-server --hash

-Sumit

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Tapper, Gunnar <gunnar.tapper@hp.com<mailto:gunnar.tapper@hp.com>>
wrote:
Hi Sumit,

That is a good question. What’s the easy way to figure the Ambari version?

Admin>Cluster shows the Cluster Stack Version as HDP1.3.3. but I can’t find something
that shows the Ambari version readily.