ambari-user mailing list archives

From Anisha Agarwal <aagar...@hexiscyber.com>
Subject Re: Running unit tests
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 17:46:10 GMT
Thanks a lot Yusaku.

- Anisha

From: Yusaku Sako <yusaku@hortonworks.com<mailto:yusaku@hortonworks.com>>
Date: Monday, April 7, 2014 at 5:46 PM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>" <user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Running unit tests

Hi Anisha,

Unfortunately, triggering ambari-web unit tests is not integrated with "mvn test" command
yet.
You can manually run ambari-web unit tests manually.
This is described in [1]
BTW, ambari-web unit test is an active area where folks are working on right now, including
integrating code coverage tools, etc.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Coding+Guidelines+for+Ambari

Yusaku

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Anisha Agarwal <aagarwal@hexiscyber.com<mailto:aagarwal@hexiscyber.com>>