ambari-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Cody <ac...@hexiscyber.com>
Subject Re: default user and password
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 01:54:22 GMT
thanks .. and what do I use to generate that encrypted string?

From:  Yusaku Sako <yusaku@hortonworks.com>
Date:  Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 6:45 PM
To:  "user@ambari.apache.org" <user@ambari.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: default user and password

It's in the DDL script.
Take a look at
https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/trunk/ambari-server/src/main/resources
/Ambari-DDL-Postgres-CREATE.sql.

INSERT INTO ambari.Users (user_id, user_name, user_password)
  SELECT 1, 'admin',
'538916f8943ec225d97a9a86a2c6ec0818c1cd400e09e03b660fdaaec4af29ddbb6f2b1033b
81b00';

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 6:43 PM, Aaron Cody <acody@hexiscyber.com> wrote:
> where in the source can I change the default ambari-web login from admin/admin
> to something else?
>
> TIA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure or forwarding of
communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it
from your system. Thank You.