ambari-user mailing list archives

From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Using Ambari with vanilla Apache releases
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 23:44:14 GMT
This would definitely be of a lot of intersest to others as well in the
community. Good suggestion Roman. Want to propose something/someday on the
mailing list? Unfortunately Ill be out for the next couple of weeks but am
sure others on the list will be interested in a meetup/hackathon as well.

mahadev

Mahadev Konar
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/