ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Using Ambari with vanilla Apache releases
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 19:23:34 GMT
Hi all,

This is a reminder that the Ambari-BigTop hackathon is happening this
Thursday (May 1) at 6pm!
Hortonworks will host this event.

Hortonworks is located at:
3460 West Bayshore Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303
USA

If you are planning on attending, please reply to this message by Wednesday
evening so that we know how many to expect for ordering food, etc.

Thanks,
Yusaku

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Sumit Mohanty <smohanty@hortonworks.com>wrote:

> Great. Yusaku and I will look into the logistics requirement and get back.
>

> On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org>wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:24 PM, Sumit Mohanty <smohanty@hortonworks.com>
>> wrote:
>> > In that case, lets do it next Thursday - May 1st, 6:00 PM onwards. If
>> this
>> > time does not work pls. suggest an alternative.
>> >
>> > Roman, let us know if it can be hosted at Pivotal's Palo Alto office or
>> > Yusaku and I should arrange for it to be hosted at Hortonworks' Palo
>> Alto
>> > office.
>>
>> That would be perfect. Turns out I need a little bit more lead time to
>> host it at Pivotal, so if we can get together at HW office next week,
>> that'll be ideal -- personally I can be as flexible as needed, except
>> for afternoon on Tue (but I can do Tue before 4pm).
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Roman.
>>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE