ambari-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ambari 1.5.1 install problem ..
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 19:47:14 GMT
For your reference the latest file from one of my host:

[server]
hostname=localhost
url_port=8440
secured_url_port=8441

[agent]
prefix=/var/lib/ambari-agent/data
;loglevel=(DEBUG/INFO)
loglevel=INFO
data_cleanup_interval=86400
data_cleanup_max_age=2592000
ping_port=8670
cache_dir=/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache
tolerate_download_failures=true

[puppet]
puppetmodules=/var/lib/ambari-agent/puppet
ruby_home=/usr/lib/ambari-agent/lib/ruby-1.8.7-p370
puppet_home=/usr/lib/ambari-agent/lib/puppet-2.7.9
facter_home=/usr/lib/ambari-agent/lib/facter-1.6.10

[command]
maxretries=2
sleepBetweenRetries=1

[security]
keysdir=/var/lib/ambari-agent/keys
server_crt=ca.crt
passphrase_env_var_name=AMBARI_PASSPHRASE

[services]
pidLookupPath=/var/run/

[heartbeat]
state_interval=6
dirs=/etc/hadoop,/etc/hadoop/conf,/etc/hbase,/etc/hcatalog,/etc/hive,/etc/oozie,
  /etc/sqoop,/etc/ganglia,/etc/nagios,

/var/run/hadoop,/var/run/zookeeper,/var/run/hbase,/var/run/templeton,/var/run/oozie,

/var/log/hadoop,/var/log/zookeeper,/var/log/hbase,/var/run/templeton,/var/log/hive,
  /var/log/nagios
rpms=nagios,ganglia,

hadoop,hadoop-lzo,hbase,oozie,sqoop,pig,zookeeper,hive,libconfuse,ambari-log4j
; 0 - unlimited
log_lines_count=300

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE