ambari-user mailing list archives

From "Benbenek, Waldyn J" <Waldyn.Benbe...@UNISYS.com>
Subject location of hadoop-lzo
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:17:34 GMT
I am stuck in the deployment phase of Ambari.  It says it cannot load the Ambari-lzo package.
 I believe that I am pointing to all required repos but I cannot seem to install it with zypper
or rpm (a SLES system).  Where is this package located?  I cannot find it in the Hortonworks
repository host.

This brings up another issue, however.  How do I get Ambari to not worry about deploying the
Hadoop ecosystem.  I have a Hadoop cluster that works.  I want Ambari to find and run with
it, not install it.  I know there is an effort called the "cluster takeover" sort of underway.
 Do I need to go that route?  If I do, where do I find any notes on it?

Thanks,

Wally