ambari-user mailing list archives

From Srimanth Gunturi <srima...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Config Group Override
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 17:53:39 GMT
Hi Roshan,
When you override a config in a config-group, we show the default config
(not editable), and the override config (editable).
The text area which has "This is required" should be editable and you are
expected to enter the new overriden log-dirs.

We have placeholder text in the new textarea in gray color. It does not
mean the value is entered - you are expected to override that value.
Please let us know if this is not intuitive, of if you are not able to edit
that new textarea.
Regards,
Srimanth

--