ambari-user mailing list archives

From Anfernee Xu <anfernee...@gmail.com>
Subject Provisioning 2 clusters which sharing the same HDFS
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 20:15:06 GMT
Hi,

Here's my situation, I have 2 Yarn clusters(A and B), the provisioning
process is straightforward for A, it will have HDFS, Yarn, and MR.  NN and
RM is running on master machines of cluster A, and DataNode and NodeManager
is running on slave machines as usual. But the special requirement comes
from cluster B, in cluster B I only run Yarn components(RM and NM) and
having access to HDFS provisioned in cluster A(like a HDFS client). Without
Ambari, I could copy core-site.xml/hdfs-site.xml from A to B, so is it
possible to do it in Ambari? and how?

--
--Anfernee