ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: metrics2 properties
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2014 00:42:36 GMT
Hi Anfernee,

When you say "it seems I cannot get help from Ambari to distribute
them to NM nodes", how are you doing that?
Are you modifying the stack definition [1] and defining templates, etc?
Perhaps we can help if you could supply more information.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/trunk/ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/

Thanks,
Yusaku

--