ambari-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Host re-installation
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 17:52:35 GMT
When you do add host, you can install components on the host.

Assuming you did not do a "Delete Host" when the host was taken out, Ambari
still thinks that the components are deployed on the host. It is reacting
to the fact that there is no agent heartbeat and thus has marked those
components to be in Unknown state.

What were deployed on the host before? Can you also share the "Host" UI
page - it will give me a good idea of the current state.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE