ambari-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Host re-installation
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 17:39:37 GMT
You can use Ambari support for add/remove host.

For example, if you have not removed (using Ambari) the host already you
can do so now in the "host" page through Delete Host.

After that you can do a "Add Host" on the "hosts" and add the host back.
"Add Host" will install agent and install components based on what you
choose.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE