ambari-user mailing list archives

From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Extra client being installed
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 23:05:14 GMT
Hello all, for some reason, when I go through an installation of a full stack cluster, I get
client components installed on a machine I signify as a client as well as another machine
that I don't specify to have client tools. I cleaned up the nodes before install and all pre-install
checks are clear but for some reason oozie client gets installed on this extra machine and
oozie service check is being executed on that machine instead of the one I say.

Artem Ervits
Data Analyst
New York Presbyterian Hospital

contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are
mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.