ambari-user mailing list archives

From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject RE: HBase connection just waits after upgrade to RHEL 6.5
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 06:54:37 GMT
Did anyone try 6.5 or is it something else I should be looking at?

Thanks

From: Artem Ervits
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 1:54 AM
To: 'user@ambari.apache.org'
Subject: HBase connection just waits after upgrade to RHEL 6.5

I don't believe I made any other changes except for upgrading RHEL to 6.5 and now I can't
execute anything against HBase. I don't see anything in the logs either. I tried with Java
API as well as HappyBase with Thrift and it doesn't work either.

contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are
mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.