ambari-user mailing list archives

From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject HBase connection just waits after upgrade to RHEL 6.5
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 06:53:55 GMT
I don't believe I made any other changes except for upgrading RHEL to 6.5 and now I can't execute
anything against HBase. I don't see anything in the logs either. I tried with Java API as
well as HappyBase with Thrift and it doesn't work either.

contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are
mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.