ambari-user mailing list archives

From JOAQUIN GUANTER GONZALBEZ <x...@tid.es>
Subject Client-only service differences between 1.4.1 and 1.4.3
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:05:21 GMT
Hello,

I am evaluating upgrading Ambari from 1.4.1 to 1.4.3 and I am seeing a difference in behavior
I quite can’t tell if it is a bug or a change in design. In 1.4.1, services that consisted
only of CLIENT components would not transition to the “STARTED” state and would remain
in “INSTALLED” state. It seems like this is no longer the case in 1.4.3, where this client-only
service is now in the “STARTED” state.

Is this a design can which I should account for in my code, or is this a bug and the 1.4.1
behavior will eventually come back in newer releases?

Thanks,
Ximo

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra política
de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on
the basis of the terms set out at: