ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Option to not install a master component
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2014 00:03:36 GMT
I see.
Maybe we can have an optional parameter in the stack definition
metadata to say if the master is required or not (with default "true"
so that the existing service definitions are not affected).  Then UI
can take this and inject "Skip Install" as a valid option in the
Assign Masters page.
Just an idea.

Yusaku