ambari-user mailing list archives

From Siddharth Wagle <swa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Overriding values in component configuration using the Ambari UI
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:38:56 GMT
Hi Chris,

Are you using Config groups to overrides configs as per the latest API docs
?

https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/trunk/ambari-server/docs/api/v1/config-groups.md

It is possible to do this using the Web UI too, using the Manage Config
Groups link on the Config page.
Could you please provide the name of the Service and property that you are
trying to override ?

Best Regards,
Sid

--