ambari-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: UPGRADE
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 08:26:59 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-1425 has the overall design
and all related JIRAs. A number of the commits have since been removed or
commented out as the feature was never used/regression tested.

In any case, we should apply a fresh perspective and focus on upgrades of
the latest stack releases and beyond. Lets open a new JIRA (let me know if
you want to do it) and discuss the design and implementation requirements.

-Sumit

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE