ambari-user mailing list archives

From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Hit with HBASE-10304 which HDP stack to use?
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:31:45 GMT
Hello all, I'm faced with the HBASE-10304<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-10304>

http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.0.9.1/bk_releasenotes_hdp_2.0/content/ch_relnotes-hdpch_relnotes-hdp-2.0.9.1-knownissues-hbase.html

I'm running 2.0.6.1 stack, in the last few days I noticed there's a 2.0.10.0 stack available
but it has no mention of this bugfix. Also the Jira for this bug states it's fixed in 0.98
and 0.99 branches. Is it going to be backported into 0.96 for HDP or HBase will be bumped
to 0.98 in a near future release?

By the way, the work around worked for me.

Thanks

Artem Ervits
Artem@nyp.org<mailto:Artem@nyp.org>
New York Presbyterian Hospital

contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are
mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.