ambari-user mailing list archives

From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Error accessing the ambari UI after a fresh install through vagrant recipe
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 14:58:52 GMT
Hell all,

I'm trying to follow the quick start guide at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Quick+Start+Guide
and using the Centos6.4 VM images. I started the Ambari server and browsed to http://c6401.ambari.apache.org:8080,
I get a login page and I entered admin/admin. I receive the message "Error in retrieving web
client state from ambari server". The install fetches the Ambari-server 1.4.3.38 bits, postgresql
8.4.18-1. The Ambari-server log gives no error message. Is there anything else I should check
to debug this issue?

Artem Ervits
Artem@nyp.org<mailto:Artem@nyp.org>
New York Presbyterian Hospital

contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are
mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.