ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari Client errors against Ambari Server version 1.4.3-38
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:26:26 GMT
I think this is due to an API change to prevent CSRFs (Cross-Site Forgery
Requests).
Ambari Server now expects an additional HTTP header called "X-Requested-By"
for all non-GET calls.  The value can be set to anything.
I suppose this change has not reflected in the ambari-client code yet.

Yusaku

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE