ambari-user mailing list archives

From Siddharth Wagle <swa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Error while adding new service to existing cluster
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 00:58:13 GMT
Hi Anisha,

It seems the service might not be a part of the stack. Can you provide the
exact API call?
Also, what version of stack did you select while installing your cluster?

Note, make sure to append *-H "X-Requested-By:ambari" *with every curl
call. Although, this would result in 400 Bad request and that doesn't seem
to be the case.

Regards,
Sid

--