ambari-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Punnoose <rosh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL issue
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 06:59:54 GMT
No worries. As I kept plugging away it seemed to be more of a cert/ssl
issue between certain nodes. I am in the process of moving the ambari
server over to a new node, and already it seems like the problematic nodes
have no trouble connect with openssl "openssl s_client --connect ..." with
the new node. I'm not sure what could have caused nodes to not be able to
connect to the previous ambari-server. However, if I do see the error
again, I'll repost.