ambari-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Punnoose <rosh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL issue
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 13:22:43 GMT
Yeah I have ntp running and the time is only a few seconds off on each
server.

Roshan Punnoose

On Dec 9, 2013, at 3:54 AM, Olivier Renault <orenault@hortonworks.com>
wrote:

The symptoms looks like it could be a time sync issue. Could you confirm
that you ve got ntp running across all your servers?

Thanks
Olivier
On 9 Dec 2013 01:51, "Roshan Punnoose" <roshanp@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, as a side thought. If I back up the ambari-server and move the data
> to another server, does that force hosts reregistering and resigning certs
> when the new ambari server comes up?
>

> On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 10:17 PM, Roshan Punnoose <roshanp@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Ambari 1.4.1 from HDP 2
>> On Dec 6, 2013 7:40 PM, "Mahadev Konar" <mahadev@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Roshan,
>>>  What version of ambari are you using?
>>>
>>> mahadev
>>> Mahadev Konar
>>> Hortonworks Inc.
>>> http://hortonworks.com/

>>> connect to
>>> connect and

>>> doesn't

>>> diverged,
>>> registration

>>> --
>>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>>> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
>>> that
>>> received this communication in error, please contact the sender
>>> immediately

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE