ambari-user mailing list archives

From JOAQUIN GUANTER GONZALBEZ <x...@tid.es>
Subject Stack extension and new services
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 09:24:00 GMT
Hello,

My team currently has its own fork of Ambari since we are adding our own services to the HDP
stack. I have seen issue AMBARI-2819 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-2819) might
help my team with this situation, since we might be able to remove our fork and just maintain
an extension of the HDP stack.

The part I still don’t understand is if there is a mechanism to provide the corresponding
puppet scripts to ambari-agent without having to fork the code, or if AMBARI-2819 does not
address this issue. Can someone help clarify this point?

Many thanks!
Ximo

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra política
de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on
the basis of the terms set out at: