ambari-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jonathan Hurley (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (AMBARI-21770) Spark1 Shuffle Property Is Removed Incorrectly on a Stack Upgrade
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 22:58:02 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-21770?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Jonathan Hurley updated AMBARI-21770:
-------------------------------------
    Status: Patch Available  (was: Open)

> Spark1 Shuffle Property Is Removed Incorrectly on a Stack Upgrade
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AMBARI-21770
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-21770
>             Project: Ambari
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: ambari-server
>    Affects Versions: 2.5.2
>            Reporter: Yesha Vora
>            Assignee: Jonathan Hurley
>            Priority: Blocker
>         Attachments: AMBARI-21770.patch
>
>
> Steps to reproduce:
> * Install BI 4.2.0
> * Upgrade to Ambari-2.5.2.0
> * Upgrade to HDP-2.6
> Here, Spark-shuffle service is not configured for Spark1 component. It only configures
Spark2-shuffle service
> {code:title=current yarn-site.xml after upgrade}
> yarn.nodemanager.aux-services = mapreduce_shuffle,spark2_shuffle
> yarn.nodemanager.aux-services.spark2_shuffle.class = org.apache.spark.network.yarn.YarnShuffleService
> yarn.nodemanager.aux-services.spark2_shuffle.classpath={{stack_root}}/${hdp.version}/spark2/aux/*
> yarn.nodemanager.aux-services.spark_shuffle.class=org.apache.spark.network.yarn.YarnShuffleService
> yarn.nodemanager.aux-services.spark_shuffle.classpath={{stack_root}}/${hdp.version}/spark/aux/*
> yarn.timeline-service.entity-group-fs-store.group-id-plugin-classes  <EMPTY VALUE>
> yarn.timeline-service.entity-group-fs-store.group-id-plugin-classpath <EMPTY VALUE>{code}
> {code:title=expected yarn-site.xml}
> yarn.nodemanager.aux-services = mapreduce_shuffle,spark_shuffle
> yarn.nodemanager.aux-services.spark_shuffle.class=org.apache.spark.network.yarn.YarnShuffleService
> yarn.nodemanager.aux-services.spark_shuffle.classpath={{stack_root}}/${hdp.version}/spark/aux/*
> yarn.timeline-service.entity-group-fs-store.group-id-plugin-classpath=/usr/hdp/${hdp.version}/spark/hdpLib/*
> yarn.timeline-service.entity-group-fs-store.group-id-plugin-classes=org.apache.spark.deploy.history.yarn.plugin.SparkATSPlugin{code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)

Mime
View raw message