ambari-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Pradarttana (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (AMBARI-19366) Hive-saved query and Pig script Migration is not working Hue-Ambari migration view
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 08:54:58 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-19366?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Pradarttana updated AMBARI-19366:
---------------------------------
    Attachment: AMBARI-19366.1.patch

> Hive-saved query and Pig script Migration is not working Hue-Ambari migration view
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AMBARI-19366
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-19366
>             Project: Ambari
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: ambari-views
>            Reporter: Pradarttana
>         Attachments: AMBARI-19366.1.patch, AMBARI-19366.patch, AMBARI-19366_trunk.1.patch,
AMBARI-19366_trunk.patch
>
>
> Hive-saved query and Pig script Migration is not working Hue-Ambari migration view
> Saying error
> {code}
> 04 Jan 2017 17:25:14,992 ERROR [Thread-56] HiveSavedQueryMigrationImplementation:618
- Webhdfs: 
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't get Kerberos realm
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.HadoopKerberosName.setConfiguration(HadoopKerberosName.java:65)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.initialize(UserGroupInformation.java:247)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.setConfiguration(UserGroupInformation.java:283)
> 	at org.apache.ambari.view.huetoambarimigration.migration.hive.savedquery.HiveSavedQueryMigrationImplementation.createDirHive(HiveSavedQueryMigrationImplementation.java:603)
> 	at org.apache.ambari.view.huetoambarimigration.migration.hive.savedquery.HiveSavedQueryMigrationUtility.hiveSavedQueryMigration(HiveSavedQueryMigrationUtility.java:214)
> 	at org.apache.ambari.view.huetoambarimigration.migration.hive.savedquery.HiveSavedQueryStartJob.run(HiveSavedQueryStartJob.java:66)
> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor308.invoke(Unknown Source)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.util.KerberosUtil.getDefaultRealm(KerberosUtil.java:75)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.HadoopKerberosName.setConfiguration(HadoopKerberosName.java:63)
> 	... 5 more
> Caused by: KrbException: Cannot locate default realm
> 	at sun.security.krb5.Config.getDefaultRealm(Config.java:1181)
> 	... 10 more
> 04 Jan 2017 17:25:15,008 ERROR [Thread-56] HiveSavedQueryMigrationImplementation:706
- Webhdfs exception
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't get Kerberos realm
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.HadoopKerberosName.setConfiguration(HadoopKerberosName.java:65)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.initialize(UserGroupInformation.java:247)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.setConfiguration(UserGroupInformation.java:283)
> 	at org.apache.ambari.view.huetoambarimigration.migration.hive.savedquery.HiveSavedQueryMigrationImplementation.putFileinHdfs(HiveSavedQueryMigrationImplementation.java:670)
> 	at org.apache.ambari.view.huetoambarimigration.migration.hive.savedquery.HiveSavedQueryMigrationUtility.hiveSavedQueryMigration(HiveSavedQueryMigrationUtility.java:215)
> 	at org.apache.ambari.view.huetoambarimigration.migration.hive.savedquery.HiveSavedQueryStartJob.run(HiveSavedQueryStartJob.java:66)
> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor308.invoke(Unknown Source)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.util.KerberosUtil.getDefaultRealm(KerberosUtil.java:75)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.HadoopKerberosName.setConfiguration(HadoopKerberosName.java:63)
> 	... 5 more
> Caused by: KrbException: Cannot locate default realm
> 	at sun.security.krb5.Config.getDefaultRealm(Config.java:1181)
> 	... 10 more
> 04 Jan 2017 17:25:15,022 ERROR [Thread-56] HiveSavedQueryMigrationImplementation:706
- Webhdfs exception
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't get Kerberos realm
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.HadoopKerberosName.setConfiguration(HadoopKerberosName.java:65)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.initialize(UserGroupInformation.java:247)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.setConfiguration(UserGroupInformation.java:283)
> 	at org.apache.ambari.view.huetoambarimigration.migration.hive.savedquery.HiveSavedQueryMigrationImplementation.putFileinHdfs(HiveSavedQueryMigrationImplementation.java:670)
> 	at org.apache.ambari.view.huetoambarimigration.migration.hive.savedquery.HiveSavedQueryMigrationUtility.hiveSavedQueryMigration(HiveSavedQueryMigrationUtility.java:216)
> 	at org.apache.ambari.view.huetoambarimigration.migration.hive.savedquery.HiveSavedQueryStartJob.run(HiveSavedQueryStartJob.java:66)
> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor308.invoke(Unknown Source)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.util.KerberosUtil.getDefaultRealm(KerberosUtil.java:75)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.HadoopKerberosName.setConfiguration(HadoopKerberosName.java:63)
> 	... 5 more
> Caused by: KrbException: Cannot locate default realm
> 	at sun.security.krb5.Config.getDefaultRealm(Config.java:1181)
> 	... 10 more
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message