ambari-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Gaurav Nagar (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (AMBARI-16868) Insert Statement in Hive View is giving error in Kerberised cluster.
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 05:53:12 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-16868?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Gaurav Nagar updated AMBARI-16868:
----------------------------------
    Status: Patch Available  (was: Open)

> Insert Statement in Hive View is giving error in Kerberised cluster.
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AMBARI-16868
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-16868
>             Project: Ambari
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: ambari-views
>    Affects Versions: ambari-2.4.0
>            Reporter: Gaurav Nagar
>            Assignee: Gaurav Nagar
>             Fix For: ambari-2.4.0
>
>         Attachments: AMBARI-16868_branch-2.4.patch
>
>
>  Statement : INSERT INTO TABLE testtable61 values('name','name0','secondname0');
> {code}
> Error Generated :
> INFO : Tez session hasn't been created yet. Opening session
> ERROR : Failed to execute tez graph.
> org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: Permission denied: user=${username},
access=WRITE, inode="/user/${username}":hdfs:hdfs:drwxr-xr-x
> at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSPermissionChecker.check(FSPermissionChecker.java:319)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSPermissionChecker.check(FSPermissionChecker.java:292)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSPermissionChecker.checkPermission(FSPermissionChecker.java:213)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSPermissionChecker.checkPermission(FSPermissionChecker.java:190)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSDirectory.checkPermission(FSDirectory.java:1827)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSDirectory.checkPermission(FSDirectory.java:1811)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSDirectory.checkAncestorAccess(FSDirectory.java:1794)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSDirMkdirOp.mkdirs(FSDirMkdirOp.java:71)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.mkdirs(FSNamesystem.java:4004)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNodeRpcServer.mkdirs(NameNodeRpcServer.java:1102)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.mkdirs(ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.java:630)
> at 
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message