ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Levas <rle...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Remove Groovy Shell and Groovy Client Modules from Ambari
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:27:41 GMT
Team,

The following JIRA has been created to address this - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-23144.

Rob

On 3/5/18, 9:24 AM, "Robert Levas" <rlevas@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    The votes are in and this passes with the following +1:

    Binding (PMC):
      Dmitro Lysnichenko
      Jonathan Hurley
      Nate Cole
      Robert Levas

    Non-binding:
      Attila Doroszlai
      Attila Magyar
      Balazs Bence Sari
      Sandor Molnar

    There were 0 -1's.

    I will follow up with this by creating a JIRA for the removal of the following projects:
        -  Groovy Shell (ambari-shell/ambari-groovy-shell) [last updated 9 months ago*]
        -  Groovy Client (ambari-client/groovy_client) [last updated 2 years ago]
        -  Python Shell (ambari-shell/ambari-python-shell) [last updated 4 years ago*]
        -  Python Client (ambari-client/python_client)  [last updated 2 years ago]

    Thanks,
    Rob