ambari-dev mailing list archives

From "Doroszlai, Attila" <adorosz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wait for pending Jenkins job before Merge
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:28:15 GMT
Hi Vivek,

Sometimes the job seems to fail before checking out the change in the
pull request.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Ambari-Github-PullRequest-Builder/25/consoleText
https://builds.apache.org/job/Ambari-Github-PullRequest-Builder/26/consoleText
https://builds.apache.org/job/Ambari-Github-PullRequest-Builder/27/consoleText

Here is a successful checkout for comparison:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Ambari-Github-PullRequest-Builder/21/consoleText

Can you please check?  Thanks.

-Attila