ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Migrate to gitbox
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2018 21:43:49 GMT
The vote passed with the following +1’s:

Binding (PMC):
Nate Cole
Jayush Luniya
Swapan Shridhar
Aravindan Vijayan
Rob Levas
Jonathan Hurley

Non-binding:
Vivek Ratnavel
Di Li
Nishant Bangarwa
Sean Roberts
李书明

I will follow up with a request for Apache Infra to set this up.

Thanks,
Yusaku

On 12/11/17, 4:09 PM, "Nate Cole" <ncole@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    +1

    On 12/7/17, 6:48 PM, "Vivek Ratnavel" <vivekratnavel@apache.org> wrote:

        Hi all,

        I am starting this vote to migrate Apache Ambari project from git-wip
        repository to gitbox, which allows a deeper integration with github
        features. Moving to gitbox will allow committers to merge, close or edit
        pull requests in the github UI.

        Other advantages:

           - JIRA linking can be enabled on request to the Apache Infra team, which
           will automatically link a PR with its corresponding JIRA in
           https://issues.apache.org/jira
           - It will make our code review process cleaner and more efficient when
           compared to the Review Board.
           - Opens up a lot of opportunities on leveraging the rich set of github
           APIs and web hooks to develop tools that can help monitor the open PRs,
           trigger a jenkins job to run unit tests, etc..

          [ ] +1, Migrate Ambari repository to gitbox
          [ ] -1, Keep git-wip + github read-only mirror

        Regards,
        Vivek Ratnavel