ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Herreros <gherre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation custom service the installing clients steps is taking a long time
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 15:54:12 GMT
If you click on the operation where you see the progress bar (you can open
it from an icon in the top bar if you closed the wizard), you can dig into
the operation, host and finally action to see the process stdout and stderr.
That's the lowest level of the component script execution you can get,
other than debugging the python code.

Gonzalo