ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmay Das <chinmay.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation custom service the installing clients steps is taking a long time
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2017 13:58:21 GMT
But, the deployment of my same custom service works fine when we do it on 2
or 3 node. It dosen't get stuck in progress bar for too long and obtains
its usual pace.
On the other hand, while testing the same on 4 or more than 4 nodes, the
progress bar that appears on click of Deploy hangs for quite a long.
Not getting the exact reason of how or why will number of nodes have effect
on yum repo or any other repo, also network issue also isnt making any
sense.