ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmay Das <chinmay.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Installation custom service the installing clients steps is taking a long time
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:46:15 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use 4 node or more than that (3 nodes or less dosent have
this issue) with Ambari 2.5.0.3 and HDP 2.6.2.0 for installation of a
custom service on ambari.
But during install the installing clients steps is taking a long time, the
progress bar does not advance for several minutes, the process eventually
goes through and starts and ultimately finishes successfully, there is no
information in the logs about what is taking so long. How can I determine
what the slow down is?
Is there advance logging that can be enabled or a diffirent log I can look
at?

Regards,
Chinmay Das