ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Aravindan Vijayan <avija...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Most widgets on HDFS,YARN,HBase,Storm,and Kafka summary pages show NA
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 19:16:43 GMT
Hi Qin,

Anything from the ambari-server logs that might point to the issue? Is the metrics collector
component up and running?

Also, AMBARI-20622 looks like the last commit that went into the Ambari-2.5.0.3 release. This
could be off by a commit or two since there is no git tag for that release.
--
Thanks and Regards,
Aravindan Vijayan