ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Di Li <osji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crearting Hadoop Cluster with NameNode HA (unattended) using only REST APIs
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 12:43:23 GMT
Apache WIKI has the following topic show casing how you may deploy a NN HA
cluster via blueprint.

Blueprint deployment is via REST API and can be automated so long as you
have a rest client.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Blueprint+Support+for+HA+Clusters#BlueprintSupportforHAClusters-ConfiguringActiveandStandbyNameNodes