ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Aravindan Vijayan <avija...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Release candidate for Ambari-2.5.0
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 00:08:13 GMT
Hello all,

We are close to zero blocker bugs for 2.5.0. I will be creating a release candidate soon.

If there are blocker bugs that need to go in for 2.5.0, please let me know.

If there are bugs that are critical to be fixed in the immediate future but not blocking the
release, those will be scheduled for Ambari-2.5.1. For such jiras, please do the following
:

  *   Use the fixVersion = 2.5.1
  *   Commit the patch only to trunk.
  *   Attach the branch-2.5 patch file to the JIRA, and leave it open.

I will work on committing these to branch-2.5 once the 2.5.0 release is done.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aravindan Vijayan