ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Levas <rle...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Regen /var/lib/ambari-server/keys/ca.*
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 15:56:22 GMT
Hi Toung.

I am not sure if this is the best way to do it, but it appeared to work for me.

1) Backup the /var/lib/ambari-server/keys
2) Remove the following files from /var/lib/ambari-server/keys
a. ca.crt
b. ca.csr
c. ca.key
3) Remove the files from /var/lib/ambari-server/keys/db/newcerts
4) Truncate (or delete and recreate) the following files in /var/lib/ambari-server/keys/db
a. index.txt
b. index.txt.attr
5) Edit /var/lib/ambari-server/keys/db/serial to contain the following line
a. 00
6) Restart Ambari server

Once this is done, I believe that you will need to remove the keys from /var/lib/ambari-agent/keys
and restart the Ambari agent on each host.

Rob