ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Sandy <sandy.wad...@gmail.com>
Subject Requesting help regaring remote Debugging ambari-server
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 15:05:45 GMT
I am trying to setup remote debugging for ambari server and have started
the server using

ambari-server start --debug

But when I try to connect to server using eclipse, I am getting following
exception:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
at
org.eclipse.jdi.internal.connect.SocketTransportService$2.run(SocketTransportService.java:148)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Attached screenshots of Eclipse Settings and Error Message.

Can someone help me with what i might be missing.

--

*Sandeep Kumar,*
 Mobile +91-9866507368