ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Sandeep G <sandeepbit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New service user for custom service
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 14:57:19 GMT
Thanks for the reply Janne

I have tried out even that route of adding one xml file in the
configuration folder and the USER property that you mentioned in the file.

But the framework is throwing an exception when it is setting empty configs
as there are no other configs apart from the USER property in the xml file.
So trying to figure out if there is any other place where we can configure
this USER property

On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 at 20:01, Janne Valkealahti <janne.valkealahti@gmail.com>